image: Cats! Cats! via instagram
Over the long weekend I:
- Saw Dark Shadows (those costumes!)
- Attended a live performance of Cannibal the Musical at the Fringe Festival
- Spent 8+ hours at the Orlando Mini Maker Faire with tinkerers and weirdos and geeks. There were robots and scientists and all kinds of amazing workshops. Here’s a thing I saw!
- Snuck into a cat show next door to the Faire. Now that was an entirely different breed of weirdo.
- Ate at the Dandelion Cafe two days in a row. Day #1 I enjoyed a delicious tempeh “B”LT sandwich and the next day we shared a lovely little vegan apricot cupcake.
- In a 4 day span I have also had pulled pork, possibly the best cuban sandwich ever made and more margaritas than I would ever recommend.
I think I shall give my liver a much deserved rest over the next month or so.