Vanity Fair my Heroes, Kevin Wada
Just. Wow. Ms. Marvel’s booties! I am all a-swoon. Kevin Wada may be my new favourite artist.
Edit: I just cannot get enough of this guy…just look at his X-Girls Fashion Extravaganza! Callisto and Kitty Pryde are amazing. Also here - Mystique and Lady Deathstrike, gosh!
- Rogue. Green high-waist pantsuit with bull shoulders, dark chocolate obi lacquer belt, hot orange gloves with powder blue stitching, rising flight gold earrings, gold-weave chest necklace plate.
- Ms. Marvel. Iridescent black/red bolt dress, Marvel star bangle, Ms. Marvel sunglasses, dark navy suede Warbird booties.
- Emma Frost. Pure white corseted leotard, lustre gun-metal stockings, baby blue darling heart belt, blonde ambition bangles, chastity pearls, blue chiffon wrap, diamond crochet necklace, diamond/crystal “fuck me” platform pumps.
- Polaris. Powder blue/green sakura blazer, candy black hot pants, coral sash obi tie, teal “suneate” platform wedges, skull enamel earrings.
- Storm. ”Setting Sun” column dress with matte tight-drape top, gold dangle uncanny earrings, wire lightening crown, gold “talons and claws” ring series.
- Psylocke. Purple ballet stretch top with low cut back, butterfly puff skirt, Japanese “S” lacquer heels, “psi” wrap gold chain.
- Sage. Black single shoulder bathing suit, navy sari with gold trimmings, gold password lock belt, black choker and arm band, dark black blank screen sunglasses, computer chip tattoos.